Hello, all and welcome back! I’ve already started on my Halloween projects and done a little shopping! Can’t wait to tell everyone about it!
Since I’m getting married in a few months, I though this was appropriate for my first buy of the season.
Check it out and grandinroad.com. May be my favorite place for Halloween finds!
More to come, my spooks!
Not going to dress up for Halloween but still want to be festive? Jazz up your outfit with some spooky accessories!
Ouji Board Bracelet
Rib Cage Necklace
Skeleton Hands Necklace
Spider Studs (loooove them!)
There’s not much I hate more than “sexy” Halloween costumes. Sexy nurse, sexy Dorothy, sexy IPOD?? Yup. Saw it. Here’s some ideas for costumes you can make yourself. Store bought stuff is terrible. Horrible. Awful.
1. Legos. I love this idea and tried to get my friends to do it for Dragon*Con but they suck.
2. Bed Bug. Suzanne was going to do this but now she won’t be around for the festivities
While you’re at it, check out Isabella Rosseilini’s Green Porno on Bed Bugs.
3. Thanks to Mallory Lopp, if you’re from GA, you may remeber The Wolfman and Donna!
And remember, ask for The Wolfman!
4. Chilean Miner. If you’re a couple, one of you can be the mistress.
5. Kat Von D. I’ve just always wanted to be her for Halloween. Super, super easy to look like her and your boy could be Nikki Six!
That’s all for now, kids.
Sooooo, we’re sitting here watching another stupid horror flick and all I can think about is this ninja looks JUST like Jordan Knight from New Kids on The Block. Kinda ruins the “scary”
I’ve seen “GO” 3540w97609w467u times. I never realized until now how much they look alike.
Again..dude from The Crazies:
And Jordan Knight wif his fine self…
Talk amongst yourselves.
The amount of cool shiz is endless.
Check out how to make these suckers thanks to Forkable:
We’ve been hanging out, not doing much the past few days. As we type, we’re watching Halloween II. First time I’ve ever seen a Halloween movie and I’m scared to deaf’.
Yesterday we watched The Exorcism of Emily Rose. A few years ago, it scared the bejesus out of me. Yesterday, not so much
We saw this house today and I got so excited that while the car was in motion, I jumped out to take a picture.
I wish I knew who created this masterpiece! I’d like to kiss his face!